what to do before coming
A scientific and administrative Erasmus staff at faculty level (Scientific Responsibles, Agreement Promoters, Administrative officers, Erasmus corners) assists the Erasmus students and provides them with advice and information related to academic and administrative matters.
No application will be accepted if Sapienza has not received prior nomination from your Home University.
2. Fill your ONLINE APPLICATION FORM in. You will receive, by e-mail, a login code useful to fill your online application form in.
3. Send the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to your receiving faculty:
- Two copies of your application form
- Your learning agreement
- Your latest Transcript of records
The above mentioned documents have to be signed and printed by your Erasmus Coordinator and should reach your receiving faculties within our deadlines http://www.uniroma1.it/internazionale/studiare-roma
4. Wait for your LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE, that will be issued by the Erasmus Office of your Faculty at Sapienza.