Registration for Infostud services
You should have received a message from the Infostud service (servizi.onLine@studenti.uniroma1.it), containing your registration number at Sapienza University and your password to enter the system.
Please, check also your Spam mailbox and let us know if you do not receive the e-mail.
Infostud is Sapienza's online system, which provides students with some useful services, such as the registration for the exams.
The compulsory registration required at the arrival at Sapienza (by going to the Erasmus Office of your receiving Faculty and collecting your Erasmus documents - Erasmus card, Scheda studente, etc.) will allow you to register for the exams.
In order to register for the exams, please follow these steps:
- Access the service at http://stud.infostud.uniroma1.it
- Enter the system, using your registration number and your password and click on "Accedi".
- At the bottom of the home page, you will find some icons, informing you about Infostud services. Please, choose "Prenotazione esami".
- If you are regularly registered, you will find a form with some fields to be selected. You can search the exam by indicating the professor's surname or the course title. Then, click on "Ricerca" and the list of the examinations (according to the search criteria) will be displayed.
- Click on the icon "Prenota", linked to the single exam that you wish to take. The registration will be succesfully carried out by selecting the following data: Degree Course (please ask the Professor or the Erasmus officer if you are not sure about it), the name of the exam, the date in which you would like to attend the exam (select it from the list of available dates). Please, remember to read the information contained in the box "Comunicazioni" carefully.
- When the registration has been completed, don't forget to print the receipt and to show it the day of the exam.
It is compulsory for the teachers to register the results of the exam in the Infostud system, even if you fail it.