Registration for Infostud services
You should have received a message from the Infostud service link sends e-mail, containing your registration number at Sapienza University and your password to enter the system.
Please, check also your Spam mailbox and let us know if you do not receive the e-mail.
Infostud is Sapienza's online system, which provides students with some useful services, such as the registration for the exams.
The compulsory registration required at the arrival at Sapienza (by going to the Erasmus Office of your receiving Faculty and collecting your Erasmus documents - Erasmus card,Scheda studente, etc.) will allow you to register for the exams.
In order to register for the exams, please follow these steps:
- Access the service at http://www.uniroma1.it/studenti
- Enter the system, using your registration number and your password and click on "Accedi".
- At the bottom of the home page, you will find some icons, informing you about Infostud services. Please, choose "Ricerca Appelli".
- If you are regularly registered, you will find a form with some fields to be selected. You can choose the exam to do clicking on the corresponding little square on the left.
- Click on the icon "Prenota", that corresponds to your own professor with which you have followed the course.
- Now you have to compile a small questionnaire respect your personal and anonymous opinion about the course that you have selected. To compile the questionnaire, click on the link “Compila il questionario OPIS per l'esame di…”. After you’ve completed the questionnaire, click on “Invia Questionario”, on the bottom of the page, then click on “Torna a Infostud” to complete your registration.
- You will be sent to the old page of Infostud where you will effect the login. Click on “Cliccare su questo link per accedere a Infostud 2.0” and you will be sent to the main system. Finally, follow again the steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 to visualize the list of reserved exams.
- When the registration has been completed, don't forget to print the receipt (click “Stampa” on the right) and to show it the day of the exam.
It is compulsory for the teachers to register the results of the exam in the Infostud system, even if you fail it.